Lexmark Printer is Not PrintingPosted on
Lexmark has also been stuck at the phase where the printing is not able to print. It has been mentioned for users to make sure it is not an issue with the printer. In these kinds of situations, there are various situations where cause lies behind the use of the device. You don’t have to give more time for getting the things get right. With some simple procedure for the use of printer can make your printing experience much better than before.
If users of Lexmark printer are having issue printer which are unable to print, must surely be facing one of several issues. This scenario may be caused due to printer spooler service not working at its order or not started properly. Lexmark printer may need to power cycled, by doing this it will clear out all the save print data or even sometimes paper may be stuck inside the printer. Now let’s jump into deeper information about how it may have caused the problem and to solve the problem.
Follow step by step
- Click start and open control panel.
- In the search bar type in, “Computer Management”. Than double click on the icon which appears on the screen.
- Click services > Print Spooler > Restart. The step will restart your spooler service. After restarting the device perform a test to check if your print is working.
- If it doesn’t work than turn off your Lexmark printer. Take out all the cables connected with the printer. Carefully open your printers cover and check if any sort of paper or waste is stuck inside the machine. Before checking, make sure to leave the printer to rest for a minute before connecting it. Now check again if the print is working.
- Check the status of drivers installed in your printer. Drivers must be updated to its latest version. By default, the settings are set to automatic update, but sometimes situations are not always the same. If your printer does not have latest drivers, you can install it manually. Go to Lexmark printer website and search for your driver. Uninstall your previous driver in order to prevent crashing. Restart your device and perform a print and check if it is working.
These were the steps if your printer caught into some trouble, but you can easily prevent these situations with simple measure. As you are dedicated to your work, you just need to give some attention to your printer. Even with loads of use and even not using at all can cause huge problems to printer. So it is best suggested, print at least few pages daily. It must not be that hard to look for printing. Users are also suggested to use genuine parts for the printer. As you have made perfect decision to bring Lexmark printer to your place. Now don’t let these issues cause problem to your printer. These are only the measure to follow in order to get attacked by problems like not printing. It is very hard to face such situations where your print stops printing. The information mentioned above is very useful, if you have any doubt on the Lexmark Printer feel free to get connected on Lexmark Printer Customer Support Number.